httpd-users mailing list archives

From Res <...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Configure Options Not Recognized
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 00:20:47 GMT

Brad,

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008, Brad Isbell wrote:

> I'm trying to compile apache (httpd-2.2.9) with ssl support on CentOS 4.6.
>
> I run:
>    # ./configure --prefix=/opt/apache2 --enable-ssl
> and I see:
>     configure: WARNING: Unrecognized options:  --enable-ssl

Don't worry about it, its later version of autoconf, it will apply all
your options to every sub configure, you can hide these warnings using
the option ' --disable-option-checking '

and --enabe-all-modules never has included ssl, that must be explicitly
included.

--
Cheers
Res

2/ If only cleanfeed filtered out trolls as well as spam, usenet would be
    a nicer place.