httpd-users mailing list archives

From Anazys - Apache <apa...@anazys.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RewriteMap with Java & RewriteLock
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:01:06 GMT
Thanks for your answer. I already try this but when I write this
script, I don't know how to handle the loop with stdin (in the shell
script or in the java file ?) :
I try this in the shell :
	#!/bin/sh
	while read text
	do
		java -classpath /path/to/java/class/ MainClass
	done

But it don't seem to work..

I didn't manage to configure the lock file, could it be the main
problem ?
I just add "RewriteLock /etc/apache2/myLock.lock" in my http.conf
file. But apache server simply don't start with that, without any
error in the log file. I try creating the file or not, with chmod 777.
But I think I miss something.

Somebody could help ?
Thanks
Cedric