httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] error when MAKE Apache 2.2.*: exports.c : error: previous definition of '...' was here
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:51:59 GMT

On Jul 30, 2008, at 5:25 AM, Ben Aurel wrote:

> exports.c:1309: error: redefinition of 'ap_hack_apr_allocator_free'
> exports.c:155: error: previous definition of
> 'ap_hack_apr_allocator_free' was here

Could you cast a glance at those areas of server/exports.c and see if
you notice anything weird about the paths in the comments above the
declarations?  I have seen stuff like this happen when I called
buildconf in the various spots around httpd and APR with inconsistent
--with-apr* parameters, with trailing slashes on the directory name
and without.

This *should* not affect you if you just run ./configure && make as
you described, and I see you force --with-included-apr so you're
building the package as you got it.

But it'd still be a good idea to see what's going on with those
declarations.

S.

--
Sander Temme