httpd-users mailing list archives

From Anazys - Apache <apa...@anazys.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RewriteMap with Java & RewriteLock
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:49:54 GMT
My Java class read from stdin (System.in), the main problem is the
loop : with the "while read text", there is an infinite loop.

But when I only write a call from the shell to the java class :
	#!/bin/sh
	java -classpath /path/to/java/class/ MainClass
It work perfectly the first time but nothing after this first call.
It's normal because there isn't any loop, but i don't know how to
write this loop in the shell script.

Thanks for your help Eric.