httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Francois Gingras" <francois.ging...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] help with apache2 and php3 support // mojo
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:41:58 GMT
Hello,

Please read the following article:

http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/13PermissionDenied

As for your second question, simply change your AddHandler line from

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php .php3

in your configuration. Not that if you were using AddType before,
you'll need to change it to AddHandler. See:

http://www.devside.net/articles/php

--
Francois Gingras
(i): http://ccds.ca