httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Howell <chow...@pyxisinnovation.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Location Problems
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:56:46 GMT
I am using apache, to run Trac and things have been working well. What I
am trying to do is to bring another web app online using trac.

What I want my users todo is to access track by:

 http://MachineName:9000/WorldView/

And the other by

http://MachineName:9000/ReviewBoard/

The location in my httpd.conf file looks like this.

<Location /ReviewBoard/>
    PythonPath "sys.path + ['/django/trunk/django'] +
['/reviewboardsrc/reviewboard/djblets']"
</Location>

<Location /ReviewBoard/>
    Satisfy all
    SetHandler mod_python

    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings

    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    PythonAutoReload Off
    PythonDebug Off
        # If you run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
        # instonce, uncomment this line:
       # PythonInterpreter reviewboard

    AuthType Basic
      AuthName "ReviewBoard"
      AuthUserFile "C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/passwd"
      Require valid-user
      Order deny,allow

    # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
    # (overrides the above)
</Location>

Every time I try and load app I get a 500. Does my basic configuration
look right or is there some glaring error ?

The other thing that is useful is that The ReviewBoard pages are at:

C:\SomeDirectory\ReviewBoard and not directly under the Htdocs sub
directory ? Do they need to be?  Or have I missed something or is my
problem else where?

Cheers
Chris