httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Cohen <kildau...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] proxypass problems
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:52:43 GMT
Replaying to myself... after some coffee I figured out I missed a slash.
ProxyHTMLURLMap /mirror/ / and the links are ok.
So theres only the icons problem left.
I tried something like
ProxyHTMLURLMap /mirror/icons/ /icons and ../icons but neither of them
works.
It looks like its getting ignored. Maybe because of the /mirror/ / rules?
Apache on the internal server looks for /icons in /mirror/mirror/icons/.

Thanks
Chris