httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brad Isbell <bisb...@seedsofgenius.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Configure Options Not Recognized
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 18:05:56 GMT
I've seen that before.  That's why I thought I had the syntax correct.

# ./configure -help | grep ssl
--enable-ssl                             SSL/TLS support (mod_ssl)
--enable-distcache                  Select distcache support in mod_ssl
--with-sslport=SSLPORT      Port on which to securelisten (defualt is 443)
--with-sslc=DIR                     RSA SSL-C SSL/TLS toolkit
--with-ssl=DIR                       OpenSSL SSL/TLS toolkit

The command
     # . /configure --with-modules=ssl
produces the following
     configure: WARNING: Unrecognized options --with-modules
(Same thing happens when I use --enable-modules=ssl)

--
Brad Isbell
Seeds of Genius Corporation