httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Incorporating apr-1.3.2 into httpd-2.2.9 build
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 18:48:32 GMT
John A Parker wrote:

> I can see where this is an acknowledged issue fixed in apr-1.3.2. What I
> can't find anywhere is how to incorporate this updated apr into my
> apache build.
>
> Can anyone provide "detailed" directions for me on how to accomplish this?

two choices;

1) build and install 1.3.2 apr, then apr-util, then httpd.  Seperately.

2) unpack the contents of the 1.3.2 apr and apr-util tarballs on top of your
    httpd-2.2.9/srclib/ directories of the name name (be sure you don't keep
    the -1.3.2 designations, but use the naked apr/ and apr-util/ dir names)