httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Deepak Gupta" <d.gu...@mpstechnologies.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_jk integration for both HTTP and HTTPS request to one JBOSS
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 04:25:26 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the help, but couldn't find any example of how to give JKmount on
Virtual host. Following entries I have in my virtual host for SSL. Please
can you give some example of what entry to make in this VirtualHost

<VirtualHost _default_:443>

	DocumentRoot "C:/java/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/Apache2.2/htdocs"
	ServerName 59.160.109.11:443
	ServerAdmin d.gupta@mpstechnologies.com
	ErrorLog "C:/java/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/Apache2.2/logs/error.log"
	TransferLog
"C:/java/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/Apache2.2/logs/access.log"

	SSLEngine on

	SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
	SSLCertificateFile
"C:/java/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/Apache2.2/conf/sp-cert.pem"

	SSLCertificateKeyFile
"C:/java/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/Apache2.2/conf/sp-key.pem"

	<FilesMatch "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php)$">
	    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
	</FilesMatch>
	<Directory "C:/java/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/Apache2.2/cgi-bin">
	    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
	</Directory>

	BrowserMatch ".*MSIE.*" \
         nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
         downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

	CustomLog
"C:/java/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/Apache2.2/logs/ssl_request.log" \
          "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"

</VirtualHost>

Deepak
Senior Software Eng.
MPS Technologies Ltd.