httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: [Fwd: [users@httpd] Redirect URL with arguments]
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:05:09 GMT
On 30.06.08 14:29, Sylvain Viollat wrote:
> Thanks for your answer. I've try to use Redirect instead of
> RedirectMatch but result is the same. I'm still getting redirect with
> the end of the URL.

> >>RedirectMatch permanent / http://www.mydomain.com
> >>
> >>The problem is that all queries which contain something after the .net/
> >>(eg.
> >>index.php?ref=10), are redirect to http://www.mydomain.com/ref=10

simply changing RedirectMatch to Redirect won't help you. both directived
will change old matching part to new, e.g.:

Redirect / /blah/

will change /hello to /blah/hello
Note the trailing slash, it's important, because:

Redirect / /blah

will change /hello to /blahhello

You should try

RedirectMatch /.* http://www.mydomain.com.

which could work as you wish.
Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.