httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Windows MPM
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:07:44 GMT
On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 3:59 AM, Alberto Dondana
<alberto.dondana@tc-express.it> wrote:
> We use IP audio decoder (barix exstreamer) that get music (mp3 files) from a webserver.
> And unfortunately I have to install webserver on M$ machine.
> But if we start 4 or more Barix that get music from an Apache2 webserver at the same
time we hear that music start sobbing...
> This problem disappear if I use an Apache 1.3 webserver
>
> We did tune on Apache2 but this problem remains, so we wish to use Apache2 in prefork
mode...

Again forget about win32+prefork. That is nuts, and it doesn't
resemble apache 1.3 either.

Have you done the standard win32 debugging stuff in httpd.conf:
Win32DisableAcceptEx
EnableSendfile Off

Joshua.