httpd-users mailing list archives

From Res <...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2.2.9 missing options, no sql
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 23:20:02 GMT
On Sat, 14 Jun 2008, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

>> If I rebuilt with disable util dso, all works happily again.
>
> You sort of got this but didn't really, could you pass us your
> `uname -a` please?  Trying to narrow this down.

sure,
Linux dev 2.6.24.7 #1 SMP Tue Jun 10 11:41:03 EST 2008 i686 Intel(R)
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.60GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

On a good note since rebuilt with no 'util dso' its passed all stress
testing overnight so we'll be rolling out on all productions Monday :)

--
Cheers
Res

I read usenet and lists in pine. But m$ outlook, thunderbird and gmail
often use html span/whatever for quotes, makes it hard to tell who said
what, so I dont try. If I ignore you, thats why! Use a compliant mailer.