httpd-users mailing list archives

From Res <...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2.2.9 missing options, no sql
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 06:54:44 GMT
William,

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Res wrote:
>>> If you want a static link you can use --disable-util-dso
>>
>> Ah this is the culprit, ldd on httpd now confirms mysql support :)
>
> However - with or without --disable-util-dso, if you've built --with-mysql
> the necessary linkages exist, and you should be able to use the various
> mod_xxx_dbd modules against mysql.  If *that* doesn't work even without
> disabling dso, please holler.

Without it, it fails, hency my main reason for the post...

[Sat Jun 14 16:06:10 2008] [error] (20014)Internal error: DBD: Can't
connect to mysql
[Sat Jun 14 16:06:10 2008] [error] [client 192.168.0.150] Failed to
acquire database connection to look up <snip>

If I rebuilt with disable util dso, all works happily again.

--
Cheers
Res

I read usenet and lists in pine. But m$ outlook, thunderbird and gmail
often use html span/whatever for quotes, makes it hard to tell who said
what, so I dont try. If I ignore you, thats why! Use a compliant mailer.