httpd-users mailing list archives

From Res <...@ausics.net>
Subject [users@httpd] 2.2.9 missing options, no sql
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 22:43:05 GMT
Folks,

When we sorted out the licence issues with mysql inclusion in 2.2.8 a very
simple configure of adding --with-mysql  became a dream, now this and an
important option for this system, the --with-devrandom  option, have both
dissapeared and configure puts up warnings all over the place...

I decided to make sure, so I nuked it and re did 2.2.8, yep works a
treat, 2.2.9, who knows what random its using, hopefully it now uses
urandom here on default, but mysql did not get included when I tested with
ldd for libmysqlclient_r

The configure I've used is-

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-so --enable-modules=all
--disable-dav --enable-suexec --with-suexec-docroot=/var/www
--with-suexec-caller=apache
--with-suexec-logfile=/var/log/apache/suexec_log --with-included-apr
--with-devrandom=/dev/urandom --with-mysql

So the question is, who broke it? Changelog reflects nothing on either.

(Linux, kernel 2.6.24.7 GCC 4.1.2)

--
Cheers
Res

I read usenet and lists in pine. But m$ outlook, thunderbird and gmail
often use html span/whatever for quotes, makes it hard to tell who said
what, so I dont try. If I ignore you, thats why! Use a compliant mailer.