httpd-users mailing list archives

From Res <...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_auth_mysql questions
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 09:37:30 GMT

Which version of Apache? later versions do not use that module. so to get
help you should to specifiy the version

--
Cheers
Res

I read usenet and lists in pine. But m$ outlook, thunderbird and gmail
often use html span/whatever for quotes, makes it hard to tell who said
what, so I dont try. If I ignore you, thats why! Use a compliant mailer.