httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Jackson" <a...@webjitsu.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] shebang line in windows
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:46:08 GMT
I hope this is the right way to ask this question.

I have several issues getting scripts to run with the right interpreter.  I
am try to set up both logo and old dos basic for cgi.

It seems to me that there are two ways to direct a script to the right
program.  You can do it by associating the extension with the interpreter,
which seems to work on vista when the installer does it but not when I
choose to do it by hand.  Or apache will interpret the shebang line.  The
problem is that neither of those interpreters use hash/pound for a comment,
so the shebang line throws an error.

Is there a way to associate a file or a file type with a certain interpreter
through the apache config?

Alex