httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] cgi script fails
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 07:56:57 GMT
On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Jayakrishnan M <jay.krishnanm@gmail.com> wrote:
> Got the reason.. erl interpreter is failing.
> Now I'll try to figure out why it is failing.
> Thanks for the help.

CGI scripts are run with the permissions and the environment of the
user the webserver runs as. This means that possibly some variable you
have in your own environment is missing. Have a look at what you have
in your environment and add it to your script.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
krist@vanbesien.org