httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tan, Liao " <liao....@citi.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Port or SSL issue?
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:13:13 GMT
Folks,
 I have tried in many ways making my https certificate work out, but nothing yet.
 My apache is 2.0.46, HP-UX, and Listen 443 in http-ssl.conf. I´ve also asked the SA´s to
start apache as root, and the https url doesnt work either. Have the certificate and ssl directives,
except for the "LoadModule ... libexec/mod_ssl.so", ´cause I dont have the file mod_ssl.so.
Some say no need of this file, other say yes, you need, so Im confused. So, do I really need
this file to have my https working? If needed, how can I get it, without installing apache
again?

If you can help me out, it´ll be helpful.

Thanks,
Ingrid