httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tan, Liao " <liao....@citi.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Question about mod_ssl patch for Apache 2.0.46
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:41:57 GMT
Guys:
 1)I want to know if there´s mod_ssl patch for Apache 2.0.x. I saw in modssl.org, and strangely
the latest version has the date of 2007, and is for Apache 1.3.
 2)I already have my apache installed, that´s why I´m looking for a patch for mod_ssl, the
final purpose is enable my current http to https. I have the directives I think its needed
in http-ssl.conf files. Is it really necessary to have the files mod_ssl.so and mod_ssl.c?

Thanks
Ingrid