httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tan, Liao " <liao....@citi.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Question about mod_ssl & mod_jk
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:34:21 GMT
 Hello, experts:
  My apache installed is has only the mod_jk.sl in the "libexec/" directory.
 I want to know what I need to do in order to to configure my current http to https? I know
this is a very general question, but to start, I guess I need to include the directives in
httpd.conf:

1)<IfDefine SSL>
  LoadModule ssl_module libexec/mod_ssl.so
  </IfDefine>

2)<IfDefine SSL>
  AddModule mod_ssl.c
  </IfDefine>

Is this enough in order to enable the mod_ssl?

Already have all certificates configured in the paths. But still unsure on if simply adding
those 2 directives will be enough, and will put the file (mod_ssl.so) there in the path, or
if I have to get this file from somewhere (if so, how?)

Here are the environment configuration:
Web server: Apache/2.0.46 (Unix) mod_jk/1.2.4
Server: -HP-UX
Tomcat: 4.0

Thanks

Ingrid