httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Unabling Chunked encoding in Apache
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:52:30 GMT
Sorry...
I did not read the OP's question well enough, and failed to click that
he was talking about sending large chunks of data from client TO Apache
server.  My mistake, I apologise.

To the original poster :

Could you explain a little bit about the client who is sending the data ?
- what kind of client is that ?
- how is it sending it ? via a POST ?

I mean, are you talking about a browser with an html form with a <input
type="file"> or about something else ?

Thanks
André