httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] how to make apache http server accessible to other pc
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:47:11 GMT

joaquinbordado wrote:
> guys do you know what to configure in apache httpd.conf
> i have an application...my teammate wants to access my ip.
> when trying to access
> http://localhost/tuesday/real.php?mobile=--------&message=3234244

> the page is working but when im using my ip...
> http://10.32.16.24/tuesday/real.php?mobile=--------&message=3234244

> an error "Forbidden"....what will i do for the team to access it using this
> url

Hi.
Taking the above purely at face value, and without further details :
in your httpd.conf, look for a line
ServerName localhost
and, if you find it, add the following line below it and restart your
Apache:
ServerAlias 10.32.16.24

If that does not work, then you will have to provide some more details.
A copy of your httpd.conf would be the fastest.

André