httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Question about mod_ssl & mod_jk
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:38:35 GMT
Hi.

Your configuration snippets below look like Apache 1.x, but you mention
that you are using 2.x.  How come ?

André

Tan, Liao wrote:
>  Hello, experts:
>   My apache installed is has only the mod_jk.sl in the "libexec/" directory.
>  I want to know what I need to do in order to to configure my current http to https?
I know this is a very general question, but to start, I guess I need to include the directives
in httpd.conf:

> 1)<IfDefine SSL>
>   LoadModule ssl_module libexec/mod_ssl.so
>   </IfDefine>
>
> 2)<IfDefine SSL>
>   AddModule mod_ssl.c
>   </IfDefine>
>
> Is this enough in order to enable the mod_ssl?
>
> Already have all certificates configured in the paths. But still unsure on if simply
adding those 2 directives will be enough, and will put the file (mod_ssl.so) there in the
path, or if I have to get this file from somewhere (if so, how?)