httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Host details or HTTP headers from Javascript ?
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:18:41 GMT
Hi.

I know this is not the exact forum and apologise, but I figure that
there must be plenty of people here having to deal regularly with HTTP
response headers, so just in case.
(Plus, it kind of links to a previous question entitled : Host details)

Does anyone know if, from within an html page returned by a HTTPD
server, it would be possible, using a Javascript function, to access the
HTTP headers which accompanied the response ?

I mean, obviously a browser can (see the "LiveHTTPHeaders" plugin for
Firefox), but can the page itself ?

Thanks
André