httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Malka Cymbalista" <Malki.Cymbali...@weizmann.ac.il>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RewriteEngine directive
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:40:19 GMT
Thanks for your reply.  I actually read the documentation which is where I learned that I can
put Rewrite directives in the directory section.  My question is if there is any way to get
around putting
RewriteEngine on
in each directory section.  I have   RewriteEngine on   in the config file outside  the directory
section but this did not seem to be enough and I had to put it into the specific directory
section.

--

Malka Cymbalista
Webmaster, Weizmann Institute of Science

<6ed6382b0806050621v4013243fo7aded6d2596cf359@mail.gmail.com>, "Krist van