httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Schleif <...@helices.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] redirect to url w/query_string ???
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:40:26 GMT
* Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca> [2008:06:20:13:17:15-0400] scribed:
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Mike Schleif <mds@helices.org> wrote:
>

> > It creates rewrite.log; but, does not write anything there.
>
> That means your RewriteRules are not being seen at all in the request
> processing. Exactly where in your config files are you putting them?
>
> Joshua.

Very, very strange ?!?!

I replaced the RewriteRule discussed with this:

    RedirectMatch ^/$ http://www.Other_domain.tld/?rid=48830

Of course, that redirected to Other_domain.tld; but, failed by
%-escaping the "?".

Then, I replaced that with the list suggested:

    RewriteRule  ^/.*$  http://www.Other_domain.tld/?rid=48830 [noescape]

NOW, that works ?!?!

However, still NO logging.

    RewriteLog   "/var/log/apache/rewrite.log"
    RewriteLogLevel 9

These directives all reside within the subject <VirtualHost *> section.

What am I missing?

--
Best Regards,

Mike Schleif
mds resource
877.596.8237
-
What will you do with 1 Million website visitors?
<http://millionsoffreevisitors.com>