httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Danie Qian" <dan...@bestningning.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] MYSQL Domain ?
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:57:32 GMT
this is the official website for the info you need http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/replication.html
at this point the time frame you are looking at is probably that of reading and getting to
understand the solution and how to impliment it. once you grasp the idea it is no more than
installing two mysql servers and set a few parameters.  have fun and good luck.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rob
  To: users@httpd.apache.org ; Danie Qian
  Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 5:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [users@httpd] MYSQL Domain ?

  That seams like an awesome suggestion Danie, i think this is by far better way. 1 problem
with this how-ever, i have no idea on how to go about doing all this. Are you able to toss
me a few links my way to read up on this. Whats the time frame we looking here to do all this
? and is this all basicly MYSQL based ? not apache at all ? does it require any special license
to do it ?

  cheers

  rob