httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Arnaud Lesueur" <arnaud.lesu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.8 + mod_authnz_ldap + mod_header/env variables
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 15:48:00 GMT
On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:55 AM, Arnaud Lesueur
> <arnaud.lesueur@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > My interpretation is that my directives (SetEnvIf and RequestHeader)
> > are being executed before the authentication/authorization process. Is
> > it true ? Can we force the order ?
>
> I think only the SetEnvIf is running too early.
>
> Have you tried using RequestHeader  to pull the %{AUTHENTICATE_MAIL}e
> out directly?  He seems to be running at the right time (when not in
> early mode)

That's true SetEnvIf was running to early. This is now working with a much
cleaner configuration BTW. I've forget to do this test while it wasn't
working with another module.

But is there any way to precise the order of execution ?

Thanks !
--
Arnaud Lesueur

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lesueur