httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Craig Huffstetler" <craig.huffstet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] what modules have been loaded ?
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 19:22:35 GMT
Greetings Dave,

I think you will find this post helpful:
http://www.ducea.com/2006/05/30/managing-apache2-modules-the-debian-way/

But I think the direct answer to your question is:
apache2 -l

If you are looking to list the installed modules; however, I think you may
be looking to enable modules (list/doc at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/)? If that is the case, the above
details those steps as well and where the configuration files are located
with paths. It will depend on your distribution (or operating system) for
more detailed information, though from the list...

Sincerely,

Craig Huffstetler