httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache issue?
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 08:10:51 GMT
On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Narendra Verma
<narendra.verma@impetus.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
> But I don't want to replicate sessions among tomcats.
> When I down any tomcat then what I want that the related page's link shouldn't go to
another tomcat because sticky session has been marked as true. Other wise if it will go to
another tomcat than what's the meaning of sticky session?

Sticky Session means that once a session has been established all
traffic will be directed to the same host by Apache.

What is it actually that you want to achieve?

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
krist@vanbesien.org