httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sagar <sunilsaga...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd]redirect to maintenance page
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 18:22:36 GMT
I need to make configuration on Apache installed on Windows Server 2003. To
redirect to maintenance page.
I have three application A, B and C. I access these application as
http://<server-name>/<aplication
name> for example http://<server-name>/A
I have made a common maintenance redirect for error 404 and 500 and this
redirects when any application goes down.
Now I want to configure in such a way if my application A goes down then
webserver should redirect a page which I have made for Application A and it
would display "Application A is down for maintenance."
Similarly if Application page B goes down it should redirect the some other
maintenance page created for application B and C as well.

Thanks