httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Murphy <mmu...@cinci.rr.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2 hangs
Date Sat, 31 May 2008 04:11:44 GMT
I found it finally.  I installed VisualSVNServer on my PC and it worked
despite being based on Apache 2.2.8.  So I combed through the httpd.conf
files to determine what was different.  The difference that proved to be
the answer was that Win32DisableAcceptEx had to be specified for this
computer, and for some reason no errors were being logged by Apache.