httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Murphy <mmu...@cinci.rr.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.2 hangs
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 12:14:49 GMT
Is there something with Windows XP Media Center that will cause Apache
2.2 to hang?  I have tried the base 2.2.8 windows installer taking all
the defaults, and it will not serve a page, it just hangs.  I tried
installing Zend Core with it's preconfigured Apache 2.2.4 server, it
hangs.  I tried installing Apache 2.0.63, from apache.org with a default
install, and it works fine.  Does anyone know of something that
conflicts with apache 2.2 that does not conflict with Apache 2.0?