httpd-users mailing list archives

From Davide Bianchi <dav...@onlyforfun.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ProxyPass/ProxyPassreverse shared cookies?
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 09:40:53 GMT
Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael wrote:
> Hmm, well because I'd like the configuration to be simple (which it
> arent really now). And wanted it to be at apache HTTP configured not a
> mix of HTTP and tomcat.. So no real arguments, I guess I could change
> it. However the only thing bothering me now are cookies. So if the only
> way are mod_jk i'll have to take that i guess?

I'm not completely sure if the cookie problem is generated by the proxy
module or not, the proxy directives should simply 'route' the connection
to tomcat and back, I was just wondering the reason to stick to a proxy
configuration where a mod_jk one would have been much simpler.

But if you connect directly with Tomcat (by using the :8080 port in the
URL) and have no trouble with the cookies bit, I suppose the problem
does lies in the proxy module.

Davide

--
Had to give report over censorship today. So I put in a pr0n vid and
they made me turn it off. Did u get an A? I hope so, cause they kept the