httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Bowman <ebow...@boboco.ie>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Clustering
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 11:44:48 GMT
His point was, this is a common issue that can be solved usually by a
quick google search.  If you can't use google, well, good luck.

If you want an object to replicate, it must be serializable.  If you put
an object into the session that is not serializable, and you have
session replication configured, you will see this kind of problem.  QED.