httpd-users mailing list archives

From Felipe Neuwald <fel...@neuwald.biz>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.8 and mod_cband
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 17:05:02 GMT
Hi Folks,

I'm running Apache 2.2.8 on a FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE (i386) machine. Also,
I'm running mod_cband-0.9.7.5_1, both installed via FreeBSD ports.

When the server is 2-3 day running, I got the follow when do "apachectl
configtest":

[root@server /]# apachectl configtest
apache2_mod_cband: cannot create shared memory segment for remote hosts
apache2_mod_cband: cannot create shared memory segment for virtual hosts
apache2_mod_cband: cannot create shared memory segment for virtual hosts
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Anybody have the same problem and got some solution?

Thanks,

Felipe Neuwald.