httpd-users mailing list archives

From Frank Huddleston <fhudd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.8 serves nothing or garbled directory lists or image file name
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 05:31:38 GMT
Well, the messages that the server sends, such as status messages, error
messages, and the headers for the directory listings, all come out OK.
Wouldn't everything be encrypted if it were speaking https?
There's this at the bottom of the httpd.conf file, but as I don't have
mod_ssl compiled in, I don't think it applies:

# Secure (SSL/TLS) connections
#Include conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf
#
# Note: The following must must be present to support
#       starting without SSL on platforms with no /dev/random equivalent
#       but a statically compiled-in mod_ssl.
#
<IfModule ssl_module>
SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
SSLRandomSeed connect builtin