httpd-users mailing list archives

From Frank Huddleston <fhudd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.8 serves nothing or garbled directory lists or image file name
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 03:10:34 GMT
OK: I added those directives: results look unchanged.

Result of the apr-1-config command:
$ apr-1-config --version
1.2.9

I also noted that, using the Safari browser instead of FireFox, the URL
of the image file is not displayed: nothing is displayed.
Also, I have "fancy" directory listing enabled. The icons aren't
displayed: just a box with a question mark. Maybe it can't find or
access the icons directory?