httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Phil Lefort" <Phil.Lef...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: Re: [users@httpd] using Apache 2.28 on Windows 2003; apache won't start with validated certs using openssl; openssl debug won't work
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 21:02:21 GMT
Hi Eric & fellow Apache users,

I wish I had missed using SSLPassPhraseDialog but the value exec:conf/resource.bat is in the
SSL conf file.  Of course resource.bat file exists.

It's contents are:

@echo off
Echo <password>

I am also using the binary release & not the source code version.

Any ideas as to how I can get this working?

Thanks.

Phil

Phil Lefort                         PSO Senior Field Engineer
Tumbleweed Communications Corp.     Phil.Lefort@tumbleweed.com
700 Saginaw Drive                   Tel. +1-650-216-2173
Redwood City, CA 94063              Cell +1-650-743-1917