httpd-users mailing list archives

From amiribarksdale <amiribarksd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Heavy Wait on My Shoulders
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 00:50:49 GMT

I have turned off ssl by just commenting out that part of my httpd.conf, and
while I still get the wait with no other traffic on the server, the page
does seem to load--within 10 or 15 seconds, as opposed to a minute or
longer.

So, if this is indicative of some problem with ssl, how do I go about fixing
my ssl.conf? My server is a dual proc with 4 GB or RAM, and I cleared out
all the logs earlier!

Amiri