httpd-users mailing list archives

From Vinci <vinci.w...@polyu.edu.hk>
Subject [users@httpd] Strange http 500 error when sending POST to a perl cgi script
Date Sun, 04 May 2008 13:23:49 GMT

Hi all,

While I am testing with the web server, I got strange 500 message everytime
I am trying to send a POST request to the script.....

(104)Connection reset by peer: ap_content_length_filter: apr_bucket_read()
failed, referer:

The error exist even the request is came from local host.
But the get request is fine. I just using the default mod_cgi on my server.
Any information needed in order to solve my problem?