httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Danie Qian" <dan...@bestningning.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] incomplete graphics downloads
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 15:55:29 GMT
what is the Timeout value in your configuration?

----- Original Message -----
  From: Frank Huddleston
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 11:46 AM
  Subject: Re: [users@httpd] incomplete graphics downloads

  It seems to me that the problem might be with the network connection, not with the Apache
server configuration. Image and Flash files are usually larger than web pages: perhaps there's
some limit or timeout that's being reached? Of course, this doesn't account for css files,
so there's an exception. How about when you right- or ctrl-click on the image and say to download
it? Does that work? Can you check with the providers of your satellite link about this problem?

  Regards,

  Frank Huddleston