httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ben Ricker <ben.ric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Heavy Wait on My Shoulders
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 11:56:05 GMT
One issue is likely keep-alives. One issue with graphics is that each
one is a separate request requiring a separate SSL connection (unless
the KeepAlive is set to a reasonable value (I think we set ours to
10k). Check out here: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/misc/perf-tuning.html
. This is for 1.3 but you can apply the tuning parameters to 2.x if
you look them up on apache.org. If I am not mistaken, most of the
directives are still operable in 2.x.

--
Thanks,

Ben Ricker