httpd-users mailing list archives

From "M. Scholten" <msc...@mschol.eu>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] What is Apache not Starting
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 12:30:43 GMT
Since the state say's stopped

Goto: start -> run -> type "services.msc" (without the quotes)

Look in the list for the apache2.2 service and rightclick it, then choose
for the "start" option

From: Varuna Seneviratna [mailto:vswebservers@gmail.com]
Sent: donderdag 8 mei 2008 23:52
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] What is Apache not Starting

I am new to apache I installed apache2.2.8 using the windows installer But
it does not start.I was adviced by help and support of Microsoft to type sc
query and the serveice name and see what the message is and this is what I
got :
SERVICE_NAME: Apache2.2
        TYPE               : 10  WIN32_OWN_PROCESS
        STATE              : 1  STOPPED
                                (NOT_STOPPABLE,NOT_PAUSABLE,IGNORES_SHUTDOWN
        WIN32_EXIT_CODE    : 1066       (0x42a)
        SERVICE_EXIT_CODE  : 1  (0x1)
        CHECKPOINT         : 0x0
        WAIT_HINT          : 0x0

What does this means. What do I have to do

Thanks VAtWeb