httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to turn off xml parser on linux apache
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:36:18 GMT
On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Mika Tapio Tuhkanen
<mika.tapio.tuhkanen@cern.ch> wrote:

> I can't open/read xml-file that is on linux apache server. Xml is valid
> (checked) and it can be opened with windows apache. I found that the
> solution could be to turn off xml parser but I can't seem to find where or
> what config file modify. I need xml file to create flash charts on web
> pages.

Apache does not do any xml parsing of output content by default. So
either you have some third-party module configured to parse xml, or
you are misdiagnosing the problem in some other way.

Perhaps if you told us exactly what you were seeing when you try to
request the xml file, including relevant access and error log
messages, we might have more ideas.

Joshua.