httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ben Okonji" <benoko...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] "Apache HTTP server stopped working and was closed"
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:00:40 GMT
Hi all,

I have set up Apache 2.2 with php 5 and MySQL 5 on my laptop with Microsoft
Vista. I have managed to write php scripts to insert data into my database,
however when I try to query the database I get a message saying page cannot
be found and then a popup to say "Apache HTTP server stopped working and was
closed".

I can't understand what the problem is. I have never had any problems like
this with XP so I'm assuming it's a compatability issue with Vista and
Apache. Can anybody confirm this? And any ideas please?

Many thanks,
Ben