httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ashwin Basagouda Patil" <ashwin.pa...@robosoftin.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Invalid command
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 07:02:40 GMT
Thanks Krist, I will be in touch with you If any issues.

Ashwin

-----Original Message-----
From: "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbesien@gmail.com>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:30:05 +0200
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Invalid command

> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:30 AM, Ashwin  Basagouda Patil
> <ashwin.patil@robosoftin.com> wrote:
> >  PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SAME CONFIGURATION WAS WORKING FOR THE APACHE
> 2.0.56 AND SVN
> >  1.4.3
> >
> >  BUT NOW CONFIGURED WITH THE APACHE 2.2.8 AND SVN 1.4.6 AND IT IS NOT
> WORKING.
>
> Note also that a config that worked for 2.0.x will not work for 2.2.x.
>
> See: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/upgrading.html
>
> Krist
>
> --
> krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
> krist@vanbesien.org
> Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland
> --
> A: It reverses the normal flow of conversation.
> Q: What's wrong with top-posting?
> A: Top-posting.
> Q: What's the biggest scourge on plain text email discussions?

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged
and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are
believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content
or virus.