httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Neil Simons" <neilsimonsgl...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Question: Which Directives responsible for 'Cach-Control' header?
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 21:11:12 GMT
Hi all,

I have a Fedora Core5 linux box running apache 2.2.2

When serving static files of certain extentions including .mp3,
'Cache-Control' headers are included in the response, as well as 'ETag'
headers etc.

My question is simply this: How can I stop the 'Cache-Control' headers being
generated?

I can successfully stop the generation of ETag headers using 'FileETag
None', but cannot find any documentaion on the control of the
'Cache-Control' header.

At this point, the following modules are disabled;
mod_proxy_
mod_cache
mod_expires

mod_mime_magic