httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mamta Singh" <mamta2.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Error: [warn] Useless use of AllowOverride
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:35:46 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply. You are right AllowOverride should be in
Directory context and I have that correctly in *apache2.conf.*

But it is also written in Location context in  *mod_jk.conf *which has
generated automatically and because of which it is giving me warning.

I don't understand why it is so as I didn't write anything it was
autogenerated by tomcat.